Thursday, 16 June 2016

Collab with Lover of Life and More blog😊

Heya xox


Right, so recently I did a collab with Lover of Life (my bestie and fellow blogger) where I posted a dance blog on hers, so now she gets to post a beauty post on mine! Of course, as this is a dance blog, she has to post SOMETHING to do with dance... So she decided on...


Hello people of the world


I am posting 'How to do a ballet bun' today ( this is Lover of Life btw) as it has to be about dance. I'll just get on with it...


Step 1| Tie your hair into a neat ponytail tightly. You want 0 lumps, so brush it through carefully. This is easier said than done, especially if you have curly hair like mine; I suggest wetting it washing it before hand so it is straight (if you do this make sure it has partially dried before brushing as otherwise it could  damage your hair.


Step 2| Wrap the rest of your hair tightly around the bobble. Secure with about 3 bobbles.


Step 3| Place a bun net over the top. These are usually cheap from dance stores, super useful but let me say now VERY easy to rip / tear / break 😱 so be careful!!


Step 4| Secure with lots and lots of bobby pins / grips. These will keep all loose strands from falling out. Also if you did manage to still get some lumps, use these to flatten them out.


Step 5| Give it a spritz of hairspray and you are DONE!!


Thanks for reading guys, please check out my blog at http://loveroflifeandmore.blogspot.co.uk/
Lots of Love, Lovers of Dance and Life xxxxx


Question of the day: How many grips do you put in your hair? Answer in the comments below x

No comments:

Post a Comment